Information about eVisa for Vietnam
The eVisa for Vietnam is a mandatory electronic travel authorization for foreigners with a passport of any of the eligible countries. It was introduced by the Government of Vietnam to reduce unnecessary time at the immigration offices and make it easier to cross the border.
The validity is 30 days since it is issued and it allows a single entry in the country.Requirements for Vietnam e-Visa
Before applying, prepare the following information:
- A passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of your arrival
- An up-to-date passport size full-face color photo with white background
- An email address
- A valid debit or credit card
Be aware that getting an eVisa does not guarantee entry to the country. The immigration officers will review your request upon your arrival with the right to deny entering Vietnam without any reason.How to apply for an Electronic Visa
Now that you have all the documents ready, you just need to follow these 3 easy steps:
- Complete the form with your details as they appear in your official documents
- Introduce the details of your valid credit or debit card
- Once you have finished your application, we will send you an email with a link to check its status
As soon as it is approved, you will receive it directly in your email inbox within 72 hours. Even if it is not strictly necessary, we always recommend carrying a printed version of the approved document with you.
Your privacy is our priority, this means we do not share any personal information with third parties. We only collect your details to ease the process so you can receive your eVisa in the most comfortable way possible.
If you have any other doubts, do not hesitate to contact us. Have a safe trip!